Thursday 28 February 2013

Goldie Playsuit- Blake Lively inspired



After seeing this old photo of Blake lively from 2009 I was reminded how great a simple playsuit can look and how accessories can easily be added to one to change its mood/occasion. I have worn mine with a silk floral bralet and heels for an evening look but it will be perfect in the summer to throw over a bikini on the beach. I have chosen to accessorize with heavy drop chain earrings and a knotted leopard belt but for a simple chic look wear it on its own with statement heels (as Blake is above). I bought my playsuit from the Goldie stall at the clothes show live but Topshop also stock the Goldie playsuits! Below I have shown it in black but many if the colours are now in the sale from £52 to £25 at www.Topshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment