Wednesday 7 August 2013

Boardmasters Festival

Ok so firstly I apologize for my non-excuseable lack of posts recently but I promise I will make up for it. This weekend I'm going down to Newquay for Relentless Boardmasters festival and I'm absolutely buzzing! So whilst packing I decided to do another festival post but this time I'm focusing on how outfits can be changed and made appropriate for all weather and for the evenings. Festival season may nearly be over but if you're one of the lucky few that still have some lined up this year then I hope this will help!

 Don't be afraid to wear an outfit you would usually keep for a night out. By adding a casual jacket (denim or leather will go well) and tights or socks and wellies or boots you can be the most stylish gal' on the site and will be ready to party all night in the dance tents



To create a simple yet chic and very 'beach chick' outfit simply pair a white tee with denim shorts and ankle boots and pile on the jewellery. For the cooler evenings you don't want to be forced to hide your outfit in a hoody so instead add a sparkly cardigan  or jacket and funky block colour tights. Ankle boots are a good way to keep out of the mud whilst remaining stylish

No comments:

Post a Comment